Ever since JMP set up this business our prime aim was to import Quality Goods, with required certifications. We also ensured that products imported are as eco friendly as possible.
With this in mind we have chosen our suppliers with extreme care. Hereunder are their certifications of quality and eco labels by brand.
FILMOP – manufacturers of trolleys, bins, brush-ware, buckets……..
FILMOP obtained the certification of the Carbon Footprint Systematic Approach.
The micro-active, Twist-Tuft, Rapido Super Extra, Rapido Super and Rapido mop heads passed the test relating to the release of microplastics during washing and rinsing phase.
Conservation Through Innovation
- Our SBR rubber compound contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires.
- Several of our mats are made with PET (polyethylene terephthalate), a synthetic fiber made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Our 23-ounce PET yarn has been developed to contain 100% recycled content
- Our 30-ounce PET fiber contains 97% recycled content; In 2018, M+A transformed more than 298 million plastic bottles (that might have otherwise ended up in a landfill or ocean) into WaterHog Eco mats.
- In 2018-19, we transitioned our 24-ounce polypropylene to a 24-ounce PET fiber with 97% recycled content. Both the original WaterHog line of mats and the WaterHog Eco line of mats are now made with 97% recycled PET.
Reuse • Reduce • Recycle
- We recycle nearly 1 million pounds of yarn and other synthetic materials, and approximately 200,000 pounds of paper and cardboard each year.
- Mountville Rubber, M+A Matting’s sister company and rubber supplier, recycles approximately 1.25 million pounds of rubber annually.